KBayCreations is the name of my jewelry company. Sounds big time, right? Well, not so much yet. I'm having a great time learning a new hobby and have given away many more pieces of jewelry - mostly necklaces - than I've sold. I set up an Etsy store to feel that out and will do some craft shows with a friend/teacher this spring. I only used high quality gemstones (lapis lazuli, garnets, onyx, amethyst, turquoise, quartz, lava stones and obsidian), Czech glass and crystals and great metal components in these necklaces. Right now, I'm branching into a few bracelets and earrings to see how they sell.
Plus - I'm making some batik fabric beads to incorporate into the necklaces. See the pretty model in the 3rd picture with her new fabric bead necklace. I will have a new batch of fabric beads ready this week so new photos to follow.
Here are a few examples:
Plus - I'm making some batik fabric beads to incorporate into the necklaces. See the pretty model in the 3rd picture with her new fabric bead necklace. I will have a new batch of fabric beads ready this week so new photos to follow.
Here are a few examples:
Comments
Post a Comment